‘Basic Honey Sensory’ (12 hours)
Through four interactive sessions, 3-hours each in different days, we will provide the basic of honey sensory technique to 12 selected high-quality single-origin honeys.
Every participants will be enabled to attend the class by shipping an individual honey kit.
Lectures will alternate to ‘tongue-on’ exercise. You will learn how honey is produced and about all the key steps that bees and beekeepers must overcome properly to ensure the highest quality.
You will challenge yourself and learn how sensitive your senses are; you will improve your sensory discrimination capability and vocabulary.
You will learn to detect the flavor profiles of honeys, while also being trained to recognize defective honeys. You will have the opportunity to learn more about honey contests while being a judge in a mock honey competition!
Honeys tasted will include (but are not limited to):
Anybody can attend the course.
For detailed program see here.
TIME: 3 – 6 pm CET
COST: €390 per person (10€ extra for non SEPA payment)
INSTRUCTORS: Raffaele Dall’Olio, Gian Luigi Marcazzan
NOTE: Participants will receive a certification from our organization. The online learning system cannot be accredited by the Italian National Register.
To secure your place, do the following actions before October 15, 2020:
- Fill in the form by clicking here. Please note, for multiple registrations fill out one form for each person.
- Transfer 390€ (+ 10 € extra for non SEPA payment) to the following bank account:
- Name: Andrea Tibaldi
- Personal address: Via Dalla Chiesa, 65 – 40053 Monteveglio (BO) – Italy
- Bank: Poste Italiane
- Bank address: Viale Dei Martiri 22 – 40053 Monteveglio (BO) – Italy
- IBAN: IT 74 T 07601 02400 000057589962
- BIC: BPPIITRRXXX – (Swift BPPIITRRXXX)
You can also pay through PayPal, by using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org (+ eventual transfer fees).
Please report in the “reason for transfer” box the statement “NAME SURNAME – On-Line class November20”.
- Send to HoneySE@mail.com copy of the money transfer.
Proof of payment must be sent within one week of registration. Otherwise, your name will be removed from the list.
All three above-mentioned steps are required to secure your place.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date on pre-registration opening, future courses and events? Click here.
Click on the line for more information:
- About the courses
- Introduction course to honey sensory analysis
- Advanced class
- Other events/partnership
- What they say of us!
- The Italian National Register of Experts in the Honey Sensory Analysis